Becoming a Young ICCA Member provides you with unique opportunities to develop your knowledge and hone your skills in the field of international arbitration, and to build connections both with your peers and more established practitioners. We encourage Members to network with each other and contribute to the organisation by proposing new initiatives.
Join Young ICCA Today
Young ICCA Membership is free and open to students and practitioners who:
- Are under 40 years old;
- Have previous exposure to arbitration or dispute resolution (e.g. have followed a course at postgraduate level or have volunteered in an arbitration practice or institution);
- Can demonstrate a genuine interest in pursuing a career in arbitration.
Please direct any queries you may have regarding Young ICCA Membership to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that Young ICCA Membership is separate from ICCA Membership. For information on ICCA Membership, visit: www.arbitration-icca.org/members.
- Free membership
- Invitations to attend Young ICCA events & workshops
- Eligibility to apply for Young ICCA Mentoring Programme
- Eligibility to apply for Young ICCA Scholarship Programme
- Opportunities to network and connect with peers
- Opportunities to take on leadership roles within the organisation
- Become a recipient of the Young ICCA e-Newsletter
- Receive advance notice of Young ICCA Blog posts
Young ICCA Membership Application Form
To apply for Young ICCA Membership, please complete the application form below. Please note that it may take up to 4 weeks to process your application.