Young ICCA members translate Judges' Guide into Portuguese
La GUIA DO ICCA SOBRE A INTERPRETAÇÃO DA CONVENÇÃO DE NOVA IORQUE DE 1958: UM TEXTO DE REFERÊNCIA PARA JUÍZES, the Portuguese version of ICCA's Guide to the Interpretation of the 1958 New York Convention -- A Handbook for Judges, has been published and is freely available from this site. The translation is the work of five Young ICCA members:
- Flavia Foz Mange is a lawyer at the law firm Renato Mange Advogados Associados in São Paulo; she graduated in Law at the University of São Paulo and went on to earn a Masters degree in International Law at the same University and a LL.M. in International Legal Studies at New York University (NYU); she is currently completing a Ph.D. in International Law at the University of São Paulo;
- Gustavo Santos Kulesza is a lawyer at the law firm Barbosa, Müssnich & Aragão in São Paulo; he graduated in Law at the University of São Paulo, where he is now working at his Masters degree in International Law;
- Leandro Tripodi is studying for his Mastesr degree in International and Comparative Law at the University of São Paulo;
- Rafael Bittencourt Silva is a trainee at the law firm Mattos Filho, Veiga Filho, Marrey Jr. e Quiroga in São Paulo while completing his studies in Law at the University of São Paulo;
- Rafael Vicente Soares is a lawyer at the law firm Machado, Meyer, Sendacz e Opice Advogados in São Paulo; he a has a degree in Law from the University of São Paulo.