Young ICCA Skills Training Workshop: Commencing arbitration proceedings
The discussion will be held in two separate panels as follows:
• Panel 1: Drafting arbitration clauses
• Panel 2: Filing a request for arbitration
The workshop’s faculty includes:
• Abdelatif Boulalf (Avocat Associé, Cabinet d’Avocats Boulalf & Mekkaoui)
• Jihad Agouram (Partner, Agouram & Jalal law firm)
• Yasmine Lahlou (Partner, Chaffetz Lindsey, New York)
• Christophe von Krause (Partner, White & Case, Paris)
• Thomas Kendra (Partner, Hogan Lovells, Paris)
• Samantha Lord Hill (Senior Associate, Freshfields, Dubai)
Tolu Obamuroh (Young ICCA co-chair) and Sami Houerbi (ICC YAF Regional Director) will address the attendees at the beginning of the workshop. Moderators include Mehdi Kettani (Partner, DLA Piper and ICC YAF representative).
The workshop is hosted by Young ICCA in collaboration with the ICC YAF with the kind support and sponsorship of CIMAC. All speakers, moderators and attendees of the workshop are invited to join a post-event dinner on 2 November 2017. Further details to follow.
Interested in receiving event updates?
Sign up for Young ICCA Membership to receive email updates on all Young ICCA events and workshops.