Young ICCA Skills Training Workshop: Drafting Briefs and Memorials in International and Domestic Arbitration
The workshop will also be attended by approximately 15 young arbitration practitioners based in Brazil. The topic of the São Paulo workshop is “Drafting Briefs and Memorials in International and Domestic Arbitration”. The faculty of the workshop includes:
- Gustavo Fernandes de Andrade, Partner at Tauil & Chequer Advogados
- Daniel Levy, Of Counsel at Ferro, Castro Neves, Daltro & Gomide Advogados
- Eduardo Damião Gonçalves, Partner at Mattos Filho, Veiga Filho, Marrey Jr e Quiroga Advogados
- Fernando Eduardo Serec, Parter at Tozzini Freire Advogados
- Flávia Mange, Partner at Jabardo, Mange & Gabbay Sociedade de Advogados
- Gilberto Giusti, Partner at Pinheiro Neto Advogados
Interested in receiving event updates?
Sign up for Young ICCA Membership to receive email updates on all Young ICCA events and workshops.