Young ICCA Skills Training Workshop: Effective Advocacy in International Arbitration: what to do and what not to do
Date:16 October 201814:00 - 17:30(UTC-03)
The topic of the workshop was “Effective Advocacy in International Arbitraiton: what to do and what not to do”. The faculty was composed of practitioners with relevant experience in the field, including:
- Prof. Gabrielle Kaufmann-Kohler, Lévy Kaufmann-Kohler, Geneva
- Veronica Sandler, Legal Director, Bellavision Entertainment S.A., Argentina
- Soledad Diaz, Ferrere, Uruguay
- Rodrigo de Oliveira Franco, Arruda Alvim, Aragão, Lins & Sato Advogados, Brazil
- Marcos Otazu, Olmedo y Abogados, Paraguay
Interested in receiving event updates?
Sign up for Young ICCA Membership to receive email updates on all Young ICCA events and workshops.