Young ICCA Skills Training Workshop: How To Develop A Successful Career In International Arbitration and Practical Considerations For Drafting Arbitration Clauses
The workshop took place at the law firm of Tameru Wondem Agegnehu Law Office in Cooperation with Bonellierede, METI Office Park, Bole Woreda, 3 Bdg No 4/10, 2nd Floor, Office No.201, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia from 8:30am to 12:30pm.
There were two panels, focusing on providing practical tips on How To Develop A Successful Career In International Arbitration, and guidance on Practical Considerations For Drafting Arbitration Clauses respectively.
- Elizabeth Oger-Gross (White & Case)
- Bahakal Abate (Amman Assefa & Associates Law Office)
- Thomas Snider (Al Tamimi & Co.)
- Leyou Tameru (I-Arb Africa)
- Yared Getachew (Mehrteab Leul & Associates Law Office)
Interested in receiving event updates?
Sign up for Young ICCA Membership to receive email updates on all Young ICCA events and workshops.