Young ICCA Skills Training Workshop: Oral Advocacy
The topic of the Singapore workshop is “Oral Advocacy for the Young Arbitration Practitioner". The seminar focuses on the role of a young practitioner at an arbitration hearing, including pre-hearing preparation, efficient assistance to senior counsel in presentation of oral submissions and usage of documents, and adoption of good advocacy skills.
The faculty of the seminar includes:
- Kevin Kim - Partner, Bae, Kim & Lee
- Calvin Chan - Associate, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Santiago Dellepiane - Vice-President, Compass Lexecon
- Elodie Dulac - Associate, King & Spalding; Co-Chair, AFIA
- Amanda Lees - Senior Associate, Ashurst
- Jim Morrison - Associate, Allens Arthur Robinson
This workshop followed the 21st ICCA Congress held in Singapore from 10- 13 June 2012.
Interested in receiving event updates?
Sign up for Young ICCA Membership to receive email updates on all Young ICCA events and workshops.