Young ICCA Skills Training Workshop: Time and Cost Efficiency in International Arbitration: A Practicum
The topic of the Workshop is “Time and Cost Efficiency in International Arbitration: A Practicum”.
Mr. Philippe Pinsolle, Head of International Arbitration, Continental Europe at Quinn Emanuel will deliver a Key Note address and be the Guest of Honor Speaker for the Workshop.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Mr. Adrian Iordache, Iordache Partners, Bucharest
- Mr. Chris Campbell, Baker Hughes, Florence
- Mr. Denis Parchajev, Motieka & Audzevicius, Lithuania
- Mr. Lucian Ilie, ReedSmith, London
- Ms. Nhu-Hoang Tran Thang, Lalive, Geneva
- Ms. Tejas Shiroor, Eversheds, Paris
- Mr. Théobald Naud, DLA Piper, Paris
- Ms. Cristina Milincianu, ARBLIT, Milan
Interested in receiving event updates?
Sign up for Young ICCA Membership to receive email updates on all Young ICCA events and workshops.