Young Arbitration Practitioners Symposium: The Role of Ethics in International Arbitration
Date:6 October 201312:30 - 16:30(CDT)
Venue:K&L Gates LLP
Venue address:State Street Financial Center, One Lincoln Street
Arbitration Ethics: Between the Pernicious and the Precarious
Professor William Park, Boston University
- James P. Duffy IV Partner, K&L Gates LLP (New York)
- Victoria Orlowski Associate Attorney, Gibson Dunn (New York)
- Caroline S. Richard Senior Associate, Freshfields
- Bruckhaus Deringer US LLP (Washington DC)
- Professor Marie-laude Rigaud Université de Montréal
- Marc D. Veit Partner, Walder Wyss Ltd (Zurich)
Noradèle Radjai Partner, Lalive (Geneva)
Interested in receiving event updates?
Sign up for Young ICCA Membership to receive email updates on all Young ICCA events and workshops.