Young ICCA Skills Training Workshop: The Basics of International Arbitration
The workshop focuses on the “Basics of International Arbitration”. The topics for discussion are: Prerequisites for Commencement of Arbitration and Presentation of Evidence in International Arbitration.
The faculty of the Young ICCA Johannesburg workshop is composed as follows:
- Vlad Movshovich, Webber Wentzel, South Africa
- Justice David Unterhalter, High Court Judge, South Africa
- Madeline Kimei, Resolution Experts, Tanzania
- Henry Pannell, FTI Consulting, London
- Aslam Bava, Duma Nokwe Group, South Africa
Interested in receiving event updates?
Sign up for Young ICCA Membership to receive email updates on all Young ICCA events and workshops.