Young ICCA Skills Training Workshop: The Basics of International Arbitration
Date:13 June 201909:00 - 18:00(EAT)
Venue address:Victoria Towers, 1 -13 Jinja Road, Kampala
The topic of the workshop is “Basics of international arbitration”.
The faculty of the Young ICCA Kampala workshop is composed as follows:
- Mr Salim Moollan QC, Essex Court Chambers, London
- Justice J Tabaro, Former Chief Justice of Uganda
- Mr Julius Nkafu, Great James Street, London
- Ms Norah Kagwa, International Center of Arbitration in Kampala
- Mr Lucas de Ferrari, White & Case, Paris
- Ms Jacquline Lule, Bowmans, Kampala
Interested in receiving event updates?
Sign up for Young ICCA Membership to receive email updates on all Young ICCA events and workshops.