Young ICCA Skills Training Workshop: Document Management and Production in International Arbitration, Perspectives from Civil and Common Law
The topic of the workshop is “Document Management and Production in International Arbitration: Perspectives from Civil and Common Law". Guest of honour speaker will be Mr Jan Paulsson, Founding Partner, Three Crowns LLP. Mr Essam Al Tamimi, Founder and Senior Partner, Al Tamimi & Co, will deliver the closing address.
The distinguished speakers will speak over two sessions. The first will compare document production from the different legal traditions. The second session will look at insights and examples of document production in practice.
A networking lunch sponsored by Al Tamimi & Company & DIFC- LCIA will follow the workshop.
Confirmed faculty members include:
- Lindy Patterson QC, 39 Essex Chambers, UK
- Alec Emmerson, Independent Arbitrator, UAE
- Helen Graham, General Counsel, Dutco Group, UAE
- Professor Mohamed Abdel Wahab, Zulficar & Partners, Egypt
- Kim Rosenberg, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Dubai
- Michael Patchett-Joyce, Ely Place Chambers, UK
- Thomas R. Snider, Al Tamimi & Co, Dubai
- Robert Stephen, DIFC-LCIA Arbitration Centre, Dubai
- Karim Nassif, LPA-CGR Avocats, Dubai
- Alexander G. Leventhal, Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, Paris
Interested in receiving event updates?
Sign up for Young ICCA Membership to receive email updates on all Young ICCA events and workshops.