Young ICCA Skills Training Workshop: The Future of Arbitration
- State and Investor Action in Times of Distress: How Should Claimants and Respondents Act?;
- Contract Claims against Sovereign Entities: Unique Challenges and Distinctions;
- Contract and Treaty Claims: How to Address and Avoid Double Recovery.
Each roundtable will bring viewpoints from the perspective of treaty and contractual arbitration along with counsel who have represented parties on both sides of the dispute, counting on the presence of many experienced and knowledgeable practitioners and arbitrators. In addition, the event will have the institutional perspective, with the view from Jose Ricardo Feris of the ICC.
Moderators and Panelists:
- José Rosell (Hughes Hubbard)
- Gustavo Parodi (Quevedo Abogados)
- José Ricardo Feris
- Tomas Solís
- Roberto Aguirre Luzi (King & Spalding)
- Niuscha Bassiri (Hanotiau & van den Berg)
Interested in receiving event updates?
Sign up for Young ICCA Membership to receive email updates on all Young ICCA events and workshops.