Young ICCA Skills Training Workshop: Introduction to Arbitration and the Role of Counsel in Domestic and International Arbitration
The workshop focused on the following topic: “Introduction to Arbitration and the Role of Counsel in Domestic and International Arbitration”.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Ace Ankomah (Bentsi-Enchil Letsa and Ankomah)
- Dipen Sabharwal (White & Case)
- Kizitoe Beyou (Beyou & Co)
- Thadeus Sory (Sory@Law)
- Micheal Gyan Owusu (O & A Legal Consul)
- Emmanuel Amofa (Ghana Arbitration Center)
- Diana Dapaah (Sam Okudzeto & Associates)
Interested in receiving event updates?
Sign up for Young ICCA Membership to receive email updates on all Young ICCA events and workshops.