Young ICCA Skills Training Workshop: Oral Advocacy in International Arbitration
The topic of the Young ICCA workshop is “Oral Advocacy in International Arbitration”. It will start with a panel session composed of experienced arbitration practitioners addressing oral advocacy in international arbitration, particularly oral submissions. A second panel session will follow, ending with a cross-examination demonstration session, during which the faculty members will put their cross-examination skills to the test.
The faculty members are:
• Teddy Baldwin, Steptoe & Johnson LLP, Washington, DC, USA
• Mark Berberian, Analysis Group, Chicago, USA
• Gigi D’Souza, Secretariat International, New York, USA
• Hayk Kupeliants, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP, London
• Mushegh Manukyan, Three Crowns, Washington, DC, USA
• Harout J. Samra, DLA Piper, Miami, USA
• Diana Tsutieva, Foley Hoag, Washington, DC, USA
Interested in receiving event updates?
Sign up for Young ICCA Membership to receive email updates on all Young ICCA events and workshops.