Young ICCA Skills Training Workshop: Witnesses and Experts in International Arbitration
The topic of the workshop is “Working with Witnesses & Experts in International Arbitration”. The workshop will consist of two interactive sessions addressing respectively the role and importance of factual witnesses and expert witnesses in international arbitration and their implication during the hearing.
The faculty will include, among others:
- K. Nguyen Do, Partner, YKVN (Singapore)
- David Kim, Senior Foreign Attorney, Lee & Ko (Seoul)
- Joongi Kim, Professor, Yonsei Law School (Seoul)
- Trung Luong, Partner, Lexcomm (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Tony Nguyen, Founding Partner, EPLegal (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Anthony Cheah Nicholls, Associate, Shearman & Sterling (Singapore)
- Yoshimi Ohara, Partner, NAGASHIMA OHNO & TSUNEMATSU (Tokyo)
Interested in receiving event updates?
Sign up for Young ICCA Membership to receive email updates on all Young ICCA events and workshops.