Young ICCA-WIPO Seminar: IP Arbitration
The Young ICCA-WIPO Seminar is supported by the Swiss Arbitration Association (ASA) and will precede the 3rd SCAI Innovation Conference on 31 January 2019 and the ASA Annual Conference on 1 February 2019.
The faculty, which will discuss arbitration of IP-related disputes around three selected topics spanning several industries, is composed as follows:
- Stavros Brekoulakis, Professor, Queen Mary University of London
- Ignacio de Castro, Deputy Director, WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center
- Alejandro Garcia, Partner, Clyde & Co
- Philipp Groz, Partner, Schellenberg Wittmer
- Pascal Hollander, Partner, Hanotiau & van den Berg
- Isabelle Michou, Partner, Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Kathleen Paisley, Partner, Ambos NBGO
- Dorothee Schramm, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- Leandro Toscano, Head Business Development Unit, WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center
- Thomas Widmer, Counsel, LALIVE
- Heike Wollgast, Head IP Disputes Section, WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center
Interested in receiving event updates?
Sign up for Young ICCA Membership to receive email updates on all Young ICCA events and workshops.